Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which is better for cell phone protection: Hard Case Cover or Rubber Cover?

I just got a new cell phone and I am wondering which case is better for protecting the phone from scratches (and cracks!) and just being broken in general because I am constantly dropping it (and I have a 2 yr old that is constantly playing with it and throwing it).





Do rubber (silicone) cases offer more protection? or should I go with a hard case?





Thanks.Which is better for cell phone protection: Hard Case Cover or Rubber Cover?
Rubber/Silicone is wayyyyy better for your phone..Ive had hard plastic ones in the past and they just crack right back open when dropped and they chip ... I just got a silicone one and I love it (Amazon.com for $2.99) :) ... I even dropped my phone in the toilet the other day LoL .. and it blocked out most of the water ! ...Silicone is much better and when its dropped it just absorbs the shock.Which is better for cell phone protection: Hard Case Cover or Rubber Cover?
i would go with the rubber one cuz rubber absorbs more the hit than plastic does... and for scratches get a clear plastic film for you phone
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment