Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is the average price for a standard mobile phone case?

Hiya Monkey! If you are looking for a small carrying case to protect the phone! Just nip to your local indoor market where they sell leather wallets and purses! I bought a (lorenze) at a cost of 拢2.99p to protect my N95 handset,its got a zip at the top,and a zipped front pouch,to put my mini earphones into! I also stitched a long cord to it so i can hang it round my neck! Vodaphone have got a full range from as little as 拢7.99p.What is the average price for a standard mobile phone case?
it depends on where you buy one, and what type of phone you have... i bought a green cover for a pantech matrix with at%26amp;t at a local mall for $17...What is the average price for a standard mobile phone case?
depends on what phone it is, they usually cost about 拢5.00 to 拢10.00
10=15$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment