Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just got a new cell phone case that closes by a magnet.?

and i was wondering if it will screw up my phone.


i mean i dont think they would make a case like that if it would ruin my phone??I just got a new cell phone case that closes by a magnet.?
Yes u are right they wont pack the phone in something that will mess it up later!I just got a new cell phone case that closes by a magnet.?
The magnet is relatively weak and shouldn't hurt the phone, but certain slider phones have been known to open up inside those cases because of the magnets. Doesn't hurt it, just makes it inconvenient. (in case you have a slider)
The phone will be fine. Your credit card magnetic stripes could suffer though. A problem if you keep them near the phone case

No comments:

Post a Comment