Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whats a better phone case silicone or snap on?

im getting a new case for my phone so it doesnt get scratched but i dont know whats the best kind of caseWhats a better phone case silicone or snap on?
Well, both have the up sides.





Silicone is more flexible, so it won't break.


But snap on might protect your phone better.








I've always had snap ons.





I hope I helped.


If not, feel free to e-mail me at sexisoftballchick92@yahoo.com


(:Whats a better phone case silicone or snap on?
I would love to hear what people think about this.


both have upsides i guess. the snap ons are usually better looking and they seem more durable. but the snap ons tend to break really easily if its taken off and on a lot. and the silicon are hard to see through usually.
i have a snap on and let me tell you... it has saved my phone from scratches and a lot more. i keep dropping it!

No comments:

Post a Comment