Saturday, August 7, 2010

I just ordered an IPHONE what kind of case is best for the phone, a rubber case or a hard case?

I am not as worried for it to protect from scratches. I just think that a rubber case will keep the phone screen in a better condition from a drop. Help Please!!I just ordered an IPHONE what kind of case is best for the phone, a rubber case or a hard case?
Ive droped my ipod touch several times and it was ok. But rubber cases get anoying because its hard to pull it out of your pocket. If you want a case dont get rubber one because if youre at work or school and need to put it away in a meeting or something its really hard.I just ordered an IPHONE what kind of case is best for the phone, a rubber case or a hard case?
you should get a hard case, in the end its going to save you alot of money, i had to pay 200$ for my new iphone screen


the hard case will protect it from cracking the screen which is the number one issue of iphone damage

No comments:

Post a Comment