Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im looking for an iphone case that will protect my phone but wont add any bulk to it?

im looking for a iphone case for my 3G and i want to get one thats really good,has a good look also can protect but not difficult to open or remove.Im looking for an iphone case that will protect my phone but wont add any bulk to it?
Two options:





Hard Case: Incase makes the slider case for the iPhone. I use that. It's as sleek as itll get for a hard case and looks really nice, too. It's pretty easy to open.





Soft Case: Belkin makes silicon cases. I use this on my iPod Touch. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on. It's cheaper than the hard case and the easiest of all to remove your phone from.Im looking for an iphone case that will protect my phone but wont add any bulk to it?
Checkout http://www.casehut.co.uk They say in the descriptions of the cases that most add minimal bulk/profile.

Report Abuse



Hey,





I have the iFrogz case that was in the At%26amp;T store. I like it because of protection.





To ad no bulk what soever, i would get the like invisishield made by ZAGG . I got mine installed at a stand in the mall.here is link http://www.zagg.com/





for a full body protection cover, it is 24.99 and i think it was 10 dollars for them to install. basically any case you get, its around 30 plus tax and the extra few dollars won't kill you. It protects it from scratches and dents or anything basically. it adds no bulk or anything. I just keep my iFrogz case i got from the at%26amp;t store because it protects it from falls..





BE AWARE: The incase sliders don't slide on or come off if u try to put it on after you get the invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG.





If you don't get invisibleshield I would recommend Incase Slider cases by Incase or the iFrogz case that are avaliable at the AT%26amp;T store.





SO yes. Those are my opinion on cases. Both are hard cases and both slide but the iFrogs actually comes off the phone. And neitehr ad alot of bulk to the phone. but the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD is good if you don't want any bulk but you want protection from scratches. Won't really help for falls tho...





HOPE I HELPED!
Hey


I found lots of really good stuff on the argos website. They got stuff from leather pouches to silicone skins at cheap prices. Here is the link


: http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=Show+all%26amp;s=Relevance%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;catalogId=1500001801%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;q=IPHONE%26amp;x=16%26amp;y=7
I use these and I love them, they are cheap too!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>
This is soo cute


http://www.dsstyles.com/index.php?lang=e鈥?/a>
Feather case search google or AT%26amp;T store...they're light weight and less than 1mm thick. Or you can just search 1mm thickness iPhone 3g case.
I have an. Incase. For my 3gs. I love it.. Go to. Incase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment