Saturday, August 7, 2010

How can I get the pastic, snap on case, off my phone?

I feel stupid for asking this, but I bought two snap on, plastic cases for my blackjack(not the new one) and i wanted to switch them..


However, I cant seem to get the case on there, off, so I can put the other one on..


I understand I only have to get the two pieces apart, but I'm having some trouble.


Any tips? And ideas?


thanks :)How can I get the pastic, snap on case, off my phone?
maybe it is a defected partHow can I get the pastic, snap on case, off my phone?
I would take it into a mobile phone shop they are used to handling all different types of phones and will probably do it for you in a couple of minutes.
pry the end up with your fingernail. once you get it,it'll pop off.
If your not even gonna use it anymore then just break it off haha, other wise try popping off what part at a time. Thats what i did. Careful thou, mine broke. ;)
insert something along the edges tip of knife works or better needle

No comments:

Post a Comment