Saturday, August 21, 2010

My cell phone gets a weak to no signal at my residence. Do I have a case to get out of my phone contract ?

I can't rely on my phone signal to work (at home) unless I use digital roaming and that isn't always 100% reliable. When I am about 3-5 miles away from home my phone signal is strong again. Since I can't rely on a reliable phone signal at home (but it works fine everywhere else) do I have a chance to get out of my contract without penalty?My cell phone gets a weak to no signal at my residence. Do I have a case to get out of my phone contract ?
No you cannot get out of your contract. When you signed the contract, they did not commit to 100% reliability (you signed up for convenience). If you want ~100% reliability continue to use a land-line otherwise enjoy the convenience of not being tied to one location to make a phone call.My cell phone gets a weak to no signal at my residence. Do I have a case to get out of my phone contract ?
It depends...





I know with my phone, I have bad reception near water.
hey, dont cancel your plan... just get an antenna booster, i have one and my phone got crap reception everywhere, but when i got a antenna booster i got great signal everywhere i went, i no longer have the phone now because i ran it over because of its signal but then about a day later i seen this ad on tv for an antenna booster... so i had to replace my phone, when i did that i made sure i got that antenna booster so that i didnt break my phone again, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment